1. Grasselli G, Pesenti A, Cecconi M. Critical care utilization for the COVID-19 outbreak in Lombardy, Italy: early experience and forecast during an emergency response. Jama. 2020.10.1001/jama.2020.4031
2. White DB, Lo B. A framework for rationing ventilators and critical care beds during the COVID-19 pandemic. Jama. 2020.10.1001/jama.2020.5046
3. Wu Z, McGoogan JM. Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in China: summary of a report of 72314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Jama. 2020.2648.
4. Arentz M, Yim E, Klaff L, et al. Characteristics and outcomes of 21 critically ill patients with COVID-19 in Washington State. Jama. 2020.10.1001/jama.2020.4326
5. Wu C, Chen X, Cai Y, et al. Risk factors associated with acute respiratory distress syndrome and death in patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pneumonia in Wuhan, China. JAMA Intern Med. 2020.10.1001/jamainternmed.2020.0994
6. Yang X, Yu Y, Xu J, et al. Clinical course and outcomes of critically ill patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a single-centered, retrospective, observational study. Lancet Respir Med. 2020.10.1016/S2213-2600(20)30079-5
7. National Health Committee of the People’s Republic of China. New coronavirus pneumonia diagnosis and treatment plan. Vol 2020. http://www.nhc.gov.cn/2020.
Para ver los comentarios de sus colegas o para expresar su opinión debe ingresar con su cuenta de IntraMed.