1. Noordzij PG, Poldermans D, Schouten O, et al. Postoperative mortality in The Netherlands: a population-based analysis of surgery-specific risk in adults. Anesthesiology 2010; 112:1105–1115.
2. Cloyd JM, Ma Y, Morton JM, et al. Does chronic kidney disease affect outcomes after major abdominal surgery? Results from the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program. J Gastrointest Surg 2014; 18:605–612.
3. Arozullah AM, Khuri SF, Henderson WG, et al. Development and validation of a multifactorial risk index for predicting postoperative pneumonia after major noncardiac surgery. Ann Intern Med 2001; 135:847–857.
4. Szczepanik AM, Scislo L, Scully T, et al. IL-6 serum levels predict postoperative morbidity in gastric cancer patients. Gastric Cancer 2011; 14:266–273.
5. Sinning JM, Scheer AC, Adenauer V, et al. Systemic inflammatory response syndrome predicts increased mortality in patients after transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Eur Heart J 2012; 33:1459–1468.
6. Amar D, Zhang H, Park B, et al. Inflammation and outcome after general thoracic surgery. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg2007; 32:431–434
7. Wen XH, Kong HY, Zhu SM, et al. Plasma levels of tumor necrotic factor-alpha and interleukin-6, -8 during orthotopic liver transplantation and their relations to postoperative pulmonary complications. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int 2004; 3:38–41.
8. Chimienti G, Aquilino F, Rotelli MT, et al. Lipoprotein(a), lipids and proinflammatory cytokines in patients undergoing major abdominal surgery. Br J Surg 2006; 93:347–353
9. Veenhof AA, Sietses C, von Blomberg BM, et al. The surgical stress response and postoperative immune function after laparoscopic or conventional total mesorectal excision in rectal cancer: a randomized trial. Int J Colorectal Dis2011; 26:53–59
10. Gilliland HE, Armstrong MA, Carabine U, et al. The choice of anesthetic maintenance technique influences the antiinflammatory cytokine response to abdominal surgery. Anesth Analg 1997; 85:1394–1398
11. Blajchman MA. Immunomodulation and blood transfusion. Am J Ther 2002; 9:389–395
12. Schwartz DA. The genetics of innate immunity. Chest 2002; 121:62S–68S
13. Shaw AD, Vaporciyan AA, Wu X, et al. Inflammatory gene polymorphisms influence risk of postoperative morbidity after lung resection. Ann Thorac Surg 2005; 79:1704–1710
14. Call TR, Pace NL, Thorup DB, et al. Factors associated with improved survival after resection of pancreatic adenocarcinoma: a multivariable model. Anesthesiology 2015; 122:317–324
15. Abdelmalak BB, Bonilla A, Mascha EJ, et al. Dexamethasone, light anaesthesia, and tight glucose control (DeLiT) randomized controlled trial. Br J Anaesth 2013; 111:209–221.
16. Dimopoulou I, Armaganidis A, Douka E, et al. Tumour necrosis factor-alpha (TNFalpha) and interleukin-10 are crucial mediators in post-operative systemic inflammatory response and determine the occurrence of complications after major abdominal surgery. Cytokine 2007; 37:55–61
17. Mokart D, Merlin M, Sannini A, et al. Procalcitonin, interleukin 6 and systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS): early markers of postoperative sepsis after major surgery. Br J Anaesth 2005; 94:767–773
18. Noordzij PG, van Geffen O, Dijkstra IM, et al. High-sensitive cardiac troponin T measurements in prediction of non-cardiac complications after major abdominal surgery. Br J Anaesth 2015; 114:909–918
19. American College of Chest Physicians/Society of Critical Care Medicine Consensus Conference. Definitions for sepsis and organ failure and guidelines for the use of innovative therapies in sepsis. Crit Care Med 1992; 20:864–874.
20. Tsujimoto H, Ono S, Takahata R, et al. Systemic inflammatory response syndrome as a predictor of anastomotic leakage after esophagectomy. Surg Today 2012; 42:141–146.
21. Warschkow R, Beutner U, Steffen T, et al. Safe and early discharge after colorectal surgery due to C-reactive protein: a diagnostic meta-analysis of 1832 patients. Ann Surg 2012; 256:245–250
22. Kornmann VN, Treskes N, Hoonhout LH, et al. Systematic review on the value of CT scanning in the diagnosis of anastomotic leakage after colorectal surgery. Int J Colorectal Dis 2013; 28:437–445
23. Rettig TC, Rigter S, Nijenhuis VJ, et al. The systemic inflammatory response syndrome predicts short-term outcome after transapical transcatheter aortic valve implantation. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 2015; 29:283–287.
24. Castellheim A, Brekke OL, Espevik T, et al. Innate immune responses to danger signals in systemic inflammatory response syndrome and sepsis. Scand J Immunol 2009; 69:479–491
25. Brealey D, Brand M, Hargreaves I, et al. Association between mitochondrial dysfunction and severity and outcome of septic shock. Lancet 2002; 360:219–223
26. Dieleman JM, Nierich AP, Rosseel PM, et al. Intraoperative high-dose dexamethasone for cardiac surgery: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2012; 308:1761–1767
Para ver los comentarios de sus colegas o para expresar su opinión debe ingresar con su cuenta de IntraMed.