1. Vuadens P, Regli F. Drug-induced neurological complications in a hospital cohort. Schweiz Med Wochenschr 1995; 125:1625–1633. French.
2. Hanley K, O’Dowd T, Considine N. A systematic review of vertigo in primary care. Br J Gen Pract 2001; 51:666–671.
3. Brignole M. Diagnosis and treatment of syncope. Heart 2007; 93:130–136.
4. Giles MF, Rothwell PM. Risk of stroke early after transient ischaemic attack: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet Neurol 2007; 6:1063–1072.
5. Johnston SC, Rothwell PM, Nguyen-Huynh MN, et al. Validation and refinement of scores to predict very early stroke risk after transient ischaemic attack. Lancet 2007; 369:283–292.
6. Wardlaw JM, Brazzelli M, Chappell FM, et al. ABCD2 score and secondary stroke prevention: meta-analysis and effect per 1,000 patients triaged. Neurology 2015; 85:373–380.
7. Nadarajan V, Perry RJ, Johnson J, Werring DJ. Transient ischaemic attacks: mimics and chameleons. Pract Neurol 2014; 14:23–31.
8. Prabhakaran S, Silver AJ, Warrior L, McClenathan B, Lee VH. Misdiagnosis of transient ischemic attacks in the emergency room. Cerebrovasc Dis 2008; 26:630–635.
9. Sorensen AG, Ay H. Transient ischemic attack: definition, diagnosis, and risk stratification. Neuroimaging Clin N Am 2011; 21:303–313.
10. Kimura K, Minematsu K, Yasaka M, Wada K, Yamaguchi T. The duration of symptoms in transient ischemic attack. Neurology 1999; 52:976–9