1. Peery AF, Crockett SD, Barritt AS, et al. Burden of gastrointestinal, liver, and pancreatic disease in the United States. Gastroenterology 2015; 149:1731–1741e3.
2. Tenner S, Baillie J, DeWitt J, Vege SS; American College of Gastroenterology. American College of Gastroenterology guideline: management of acute pancreatitis. Am J Gastroenterol 2013; 108:1400–1416.
3. Bradley EL 3rd. A clinically based classifi cation system for acute pancreatitis. Summary of the International Symposium on Acute Pancreatitis, Atlanta, GA, September 11 through 13, 1992. Arch Surg 1993; 128:586–590.
4. Banks PA, Bollen TL, Dervenis C, et al; Acute Pancreatitis Classifi cation Working Group. Classifi cation of acute pancreatitis—2012:revision of the Atlanta classifi cation and defi nitions by international consensus. Gut 2013; 62:102–111.
5. Marshall JC, Cook DJ, Christou NV, Bernard GR, Sprung CL, Sibbald WJ. Multiple organ dysfunction score: a reliable descriptor of a com plex clinical outcome. Crit Care Med 1995; 23:1638–1652.
6. Kadiyala V, Suleiman SL, McNabb-Baltar J, Wu BU, Banks PA, Singh VK. The Atlanta classifi cation, revised Atlanta classifi cation, and determinant-based classifi cation of acute pancreatitis: which is best at stratifying outcomes? Pancreas 2016; 45:510–515.
7. Singh VK, Bollen TL, Wu BU, et al. An assessment of the severity of interstitial pancreatitis. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2011; 9:1098–1103.
8. Kotwal V, Talukdar R, Levy M, Vege SS. Role of endoscopic ultrasound during hospitalization for acute pancreatitis. World J Gastroenterol 2010; 16:4888–4891.
9. Balthazar EJ. Acute pancreatitis: assessment of severity with clinical and CT evaluation. Radiology 2002; 223:603–613.
10. Mortele KJ, Wiesner W, Intriere L, et al. A modifi ed CT severity index for evaluating acute pancreatitis: improved correlation with patient outcome. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2004; 183:1261–1265.
11. Verde F, Fishman EK, Johnson PT. Arterial pseudoaneurysms complicating pancreatitis: literature review. J Comput Assist Tomogr 2015;39:7–12.
12. Shyu JY, Sainani NI, Sahni VA, et al. Necrotizing pancreatitis: diagnosis, imaging, and intervention. Radiographics 2014; 34:1218–1239.
13. Thoeni RF. The revised Atlanta classifi cation of acute pancreatitis: its importance for the radiologist and its effect on treatment. Radiology 2012; 262:751–764.
14. Morgan DE, Ragheb CM, Lockhart ME, Cary B, Fineberg NS, Berland LL. Acute pancreatitis: computed tomography utilization and radiation exposure are related to severity but not patient age. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2010; 8:303–308.
15. Vitellas KM, Paulson EK, Enns RA, Keogan MT, Pappas TN. Pancreatitis complicated by gland necrosis: evolution of fi ndings on contrastenhanced CT. J Comput Assist Tomogr 1999; 23:898–905.
16. Stimac D, Miletic D, Radic M, et al. The role of nonenhanced magnetic resonance imaging in the early assessment of acute pancreatitis. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102:997–1004.
17. Solomkin JS, Mazuski JE, Bradley JS, et al. Diagnosis and management of complicated intra-abdominal infection in adults and children: guidelines by the Surgical Infection Society and the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Surg Infect (Larchmt) 2010; 11:79–109.
Para ver los comentarios de sus colegas o para expresar su opinión debe ingresar con su cuenta de IntraMed.