1. Van Calsteren K, Verbesselt R, Devlieger R, et al. Transplacental transfer of paclitaxel, docetaxel, carboplatin, and trastuzumab in a baboon model. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2010; 20: 1456-64.
2. Van Calsteren K, Verbesselt R, Beijnen J, et al. Transplacental transfer of anthracyclines, vinblastine, and 4-hydroxycyclophosphamide in a baboon model. Gynecol Oncol 2010; 119: 594-600.
3. Avilés A, Neri N. Hematological malignancies and pregnancy: a final report of 84 children who received chemotherapy in utero. Clin Lymphoma 2001; 2: 173-7.
4. Avilés A, Neri N, Nambo MJ. Longterm evaluation of cardiac function in children who received anthracyclines during pregnancy. Ann Oncol 2006; 17: 286-8.
5. Hahn KM, Johnson PH, Gordon N, et al. Treatment of pregnant breast cancer patients and outcomes of children exposed to chemotherapy in utero. Cancer 2006; 107: 1219-26.
6. Murthy RK, Theriault RL, Barnett CM, et al. Outcomes of children exposed in utero to chemotherapy for breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res 2014; 16: 500.
7. Luis SA, Christie DR, Kaminski A, Kenny L, Peres MH. Pregnancy and radiotherapy: management options for minimizing risk, case series and comprehensive literature review. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol 2009; 53: 559-68.
8. Amant F, Van Calsteren K, Halaska MJ, et al. Long-term cognitive and cardiac outcomes after prenatal exposure to chemotherapy in children aged 18 months or older: an observational study. Lancet Oncol 2012; 13: 256-64.
9. van der Giessen PH. Peridose, a software program to calculate the dose outside the primary beam in radiation therapy. Radiother Oncol 2001; 58: 209-13.
10. Bayley N. Bayley scales of infant development, 2nd ed. San Antonio, TX: Psychological Corporation, 1993.
11. Bayley N. Bayley scales of infant and toddler development, 3rd ed: administration manual. San Antonio, TX: Harcourt Assessment, 2005.
12. Lowe JR, Erickson SJ, Schrader R, Duncan AF. Comparison of the Bayley II Mental Developmental Index and the Bayley III Cognitive Scale: are we measuring the same thing? Acta Paediatr 2012; 101(2): e55-e58.
13. Lai WW, Geva T, Shirali GS, et al. Guidelines and standards for performance of a pediatric echocardiogram: a report from the Task Force of the Pediatric Council of the American Society of Echocardiography. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2006; 19: 1413-30.
14. Lopez L, Colan SD, Frommelt PC, et al. Recommendations for quantification methods during the performance of a pediatric echocardiogram: a report from the Pediatric Measurements Writing Group of the American Society of Echocardiography Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease Council. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2010; 23: 465-95.
15. Blencowe H, Cousens S, Oestergaard MZ, et al. National, regional, and worldwide estimates of preterm birth rates in the year 2010 with time trends since 1990 for selected countries: a systematic analysis and implications. Lancet 2012; 379: 2162-72.
16. Roelants M, Hauspie R, Hoppenbrouwers K. References for growth and pubertal development from birth to 21 years in Flanders, Belgium. Ann Hum Biol 2009; 36: 680-94.
17. Cardonick EH, Gringlas MB, Hunter K, Greenspan J. Development of children born to mothers with cancer during pregnancy: comparing in utero chemotherapy exposed children with no exposed controls. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015; 212: e1-e8.
18. Van Calsteren K, Heyns L, De Smet F, et al. Cancer during pregnancy: an analysis of 215 patients emphasizing the obstetrical and the neonatal outcomes. J Clin Oncol 2010; 28: 683-9.
19. Cunningham FG. Fetal growth disorders. In: Cunningham FG, Leveno KJ, Bloom SL, et al., eds. Williams obstetrics. 23rd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2010: 842-58.
20. Sankaran S, Kyle PM. A etiology and pathogenesis of IUGR. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 2009; 23: 765-77.
21. Rakers F, Bischoff S, Schiffner R, et al. Role of catecholamines in maternalfetal stress transfer in sheep. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015 July 26 (Epub ahead of print).
22. Cotechini T, Graham CH. Aberrant maternal inflammation as a cause of pregnancy complications: a potential therapeutic target? Placenta 2015; 36: 960-6.
23. Newbern D, Freemark M. Placental hormones and the control of maternal metabolism and fetal growth. Curr Opin Endocrinol Diabetes Obes 2011; 18: 409-16.
24. Gziri MM, Debiève F, De Catte L, et al. Chemotherapy during pregnancy: effect of anthracyclines on fetal and maternal cardiac function. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012; 91: 1465-8.
25. Loibl S, Han SN, von Minckwitz G, et al. Treatment of breast cancer during pregnancy: an observational study. Lancet Oncol 2012; 13: 887-96.
26. Mir O, Berveiller P, Ropert S, Goffinet F, Goldwasser F. Use of platinum derivatives during pregnancy. Cancer 2008; 113: 3069-74.
27. Berveiller P, Vinot C, Mir O, et al. Comparative transplacental transfer of taxanes using the human perfused cotyledon placental model. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012; 207(6): e1-e7.
Para ver los comentarios de sus colegas o para expresar su opinión debe ingresar con su cuenta de IntraMed.