1. Arslan S, Kav T, Besisik F, et al. Clinical outcome of Crohn's disease treated with infliximab. Hepatogastroenterology. 2003;50:952-956.
2. Su C, Lichtenstein GR. Recent developments in inflammatory bowel disease. Med Clin North Am. 2002;86:1497-1523.
3. Rutgeerts P, Geboes K, Vantrappen G, et al. Predictability of the postoperative course of Crohn's disease. Gastroenterology. 1990;99:956-963.
4. Nivatvongs S, Gordon PH. Crohn's disease. In: Principles and Practice of Surgery for the Colon, Rectum, and Anus, 2nd ed. St. Louis, MO: Quality Medical Publishing. 1999;929-939.
5. Aleali M, Milsom JW. Laparoscopic surgery in Crohn's disease. Surg Clin North Am. 2001;81:217-230.
6. Fazio VW, Marchetti F, Church JM, Goldblum JR, et al. Effect of resection margins on the recurrence of Crohn's disease in the small bowel. Ann Surg. 1996;224:563-573.
7. Fazio VW, Marchetti F. Recurrent Crohn's disease and resection margins: Bigger is not better. Adv Surg. 1999;30:135-168.
8. Beck DE, Cohen Z, Fleshman JW, Kaufman HS, et al. A prospective, randomized, multicenter, controlled study of the safety of Seprafilm adhesion barrier in abdominopelvic surgery of the intestine. Dis Colon Rectum. 2003;46:1310-1319.
9. Poggioli G, Stocchi L, Laureti S, Selleri S, et al. Duodenal involvement of Crohn's disease: three different clinicopathologic patterns. Dis Colon Rectum. 1997;40:179-183.