1. Makadon HJ, Mayer KH, Garofalo R. Optimizing primary care for men who have sex with men. JAMA 2006; 296: 2362-5.
2. Mayer KH, Bekker LG, Stall R, Grulich AE, Colfax G, Lama JR. Comprehensive clinical care for men who have sex with men: an integrated approach. Lancet 2012; 380: 378-87.
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HIV surveillance report, 2013. Vol. 25. February 2015 (http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/library/reports/surveillance).
4. Healthy People 2020 home page. Washington, DC: Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Department of Health and Human Services (https:/ / www.healthypeople .gov).
5. IOM (Institute of Medicine). The health of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people: building a foundation for better understanding. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2011.
6. Halkitis PN, Wolitski RJ, Millett GA. A holistic approach to addressing HIV infection disparities in gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men. Am Psychol 2013; 68: 261-73.
7. Bernstein KT, Liu KL, Begier EM, Koblin B, Karpati A, Murrill C. Same-sex attraction disclosure to health care providers among New York City men who have sex with men: implications for HIV testing approaches. Arch Intern Med 2008;168: 1458-64.
8. Jin F, Jansson J, Law M, et al. Per-contact probability of HIV transmission in homosexual men in Sydney in the era of HAART. AIDS 2010; 24: 907-13.
9. Baggaley RF, White RG, Boily MC. Systematic review of orogenital HIV-1 transmission probabilities. Int J Epidemiol 2008; 37: 1255-65.
10. Smith DK, Herbst JH, Zhang X, Rose CE. Condom effectiveness for HIV prevention by consistency of use among men who have sex with men in the United States. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2015; 68: 337-44.
11. Sexually transmitted diseases treatment guidelines, 2015. MMWR Recomm Rep 2015; 64(RR-2): 1-137.
12. Kent CK, Chaw JK, Wong W, et al. Prevalence of rectal, urethral, and pharyngeal chlamydia and gonorrhea detected in 2 clinical settings among men who have sex with men: San Francisco, California, 2003. Clin Infect Dis 2005; 41: 67-74.
13. Prevention of hepatitis A through active or passive immunization: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep 2006; 55(RR-7): 1-23.
14. Schmink S, Watson JT, Coulson GB, et al. Molecular epidemiology of Neisseria meningitidis isolates from an outbreak of meningococcal disease among men who have sex with men, Chicago, Illinois, 2003. J Clin Microbiol 2007; 45: 3768-70.
15. Simon MS, Weiss D, Gulick RM. Invasive meningococcal disease in men who have sex with men. Ann Intern Med 2013;159: 300-1.
16. Janda WM, Bohnoff M, Morello JA, Lerner SA. Prevalence and site-pathogen studies of Neisseria meningitidis and N gonorrhoeae in homosexual men. JAMA 1980; 244: 2060-4.
17. Prevention and control of meningococcal disease: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep 2013; 62(RR-2): 1-28.
18. Zucker JR, Layton M. 2012 Update: invasive meningococcal disease in men who have sex with men, four new cases reported in 2013, expanded vaccine recommendations. New York: New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, 2013 (http://nyc .gov/ html/ doh/ downloads/pdf/ cd/ 2013/ 13md05 .pdf).
19. Zaki SR, Judd R, Coffield LM, Greer P, Rolston F, Evatt BL. Human papillomavirus infection and anal carcinoma. Retrospective analysis by in situ hybridization and the polymerase chain reaction. Am J Pathol 1992; 140: 1345-55.
20. Daling JR, Weiss NS, Hislop TG, et al. Sexual practices, sexually transmitted diseases, and the incidence of anal cancer. N Engl J Med 1987; 317: 973-7.
21. Palefsky JM, Giuliano AR, Goldstone S, et al. HPV vaccine against anal HPV infection and anal intraepithelial neoplasia. N Engl J Med 2011; 365: 1576-85.
22. Kim JJ. Targeted human papillomavirus vaccination of men who have sex with men in the USA: a cost-effectiveness modeling analysis. Lancet Infect Dis 2010; 10:845-52.
23. Human papillomavirus vaccination: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep 2014; 63(RR-05): 1-30.
24. Joura EA, Giuliano AR, Iversen OE, et al. A 9-valent HPV vaccine against infection and intraepithelial neoplasia in women. N Engl J Med 2015; 372: 711-23.
25. Wilkin TJ, Lee JY, Lensing SY, et al. Safety and immunogenicity of the quadrivalent HPV vaccine in HIV-infected men. J Infect Dis 2010; 202: 1246-53.
26. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Preexposure prophylaxis for the prevention of HIV infection in the United States — 2014 clinical practice guideline (http://www .cdc .gov/ hiv/ pdf/PrEPguidelines2014 .pdf ).
27. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Preexposure prophylaxis for the prevention of HIV Infection in the United States — 2014 clinical provider’s supplement (http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pdf/PrEPProviderSupplement2014.pdf).
28. Rodger A, Bruun T, Cambiano V, et al. HIV transmission risk through condomless sex if HIV+ partner on suppressive ART: PARTNER study. Presented at the 2014 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, Boston, March 5, 2014. abstract.
29. Grant RM, Lama JR, Anderson PL, et al. Preexposure chemoprophylaxis for HIV prevention in men who have sex with men. N Engl J Med 2010; 363: 2587-99.
30. Baeten JM, Donnell D, Ndase P, et al. Antiretroviral prophylaxis for HIV prevention in heterosexual men and women. N Engl J Med 2012; 367: 399-410.
31. Marrazzo JM, Ramjee G, Richardson BA, et al. Tenofovir-based preexposure prophylaxis for HIV infection among African women. N Engl J Med 2015; 372: 509-18.
32. Van Damme L, Corneli A, Ahmed K, et al. Preexposure prophylaxis for HIV infection among African women. N Engl J Med 2012; 367: 411-22.
33. Amico KR, Mansoor LE, Corneli A, Torjesen K, van der Straten A. Adherence support approaches in biomedical HIV prevention trials: experiences, insights and future directions from four multisite prevention trials. AIDS Behav 2013; 17: 2143-55.
34. McCormack S, Dunn D. Pragmatic open-label randomised trial of preexposure prophylaxis: the PROUD study. Presented at the 2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, Seattle, February 24, 2015. abstract.
35. Molina JM, Capitant C, Spire B, et al. On demand PrEP with oral TDF-FTC in MSM: results of the ANRS Ipergay Trial. Presented at the 2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, Seattle, February 24, 2015. abstract.
36. Schackman BR, Eggman AA. Costeffectiveness of pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV: a review. Curr Opin HIV AIDS 2012; 7: 587-92.
37. Antiretroviral postexposure prophylaxis after sexual, injection drug use, or other nonoccupational exposure to HIV in the United States: recommendations from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Atlanta: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2005.
38. Sultan B, Benn P, Waters L. Current perspectives in HIV post-exposure prophylaxis. HIV AIDS (Auckl) 2014; 6: 147-58.
39. King M, Semlyen J, Tai SS, et al. A systematic review of mental disorder, suicide, and deliberate self harm in lesbian, gay and bisexual people. BMC Psychiatry 2008; 8: 70.
40. Meyer IH. Prejudice, social stress, and mental health in lesbian, gay, and bisexual populations: conceptual issues and re research evidence. Psychol Bull 2003; 129:674-97.
41. King BA, Dube SR, Tynan MA. Current tobacco use among adults in the United States: findings from the National Adult Tobacco Survey. Am J Public Health 2012; 102: e93-100.
42. Rauch A, Rickenbach M, Weber R, et al. Unsafe sex and increased incidence of hepatitis C virus infection among HIVinfected men who have sex with men: the Swiss HIV Cohort Study. Clin Infect Dis 2005; 41: 395-402.
43. van de Laar TJ, van der Bij AK, Prins M, et al. Increase in HCV incidence among men who have sex with men in Amsterdam most likely caused by sexual transmission. J Infect Dis 2007; 196: 230-8.
44. Yaphe S, Bozinoff N, Kyle R, Shivkumar S, Pai NP, Klein M. Incidence of acute hepatitis C virus infection among men who have sex with men with and without HIV infection: a systematic review. Sex Transm Infect 2012; 88: 558-64.
45. American Association for the study of 0Liver Diseases, Infectious Diseases Soci Society of America, International Antiviral Society–USA. Recommendations for testing, managing, and treating hepatitis C (http://www .hcvguidelines .org).
46. Landovitz R. PrEP for HIV prevention: what we know and what we still need to know for implementation. Presented at the 2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, Seattle, February 24, 2015. abstract.
47. Abbas UL, Anderson RM, Mellors JW. Potential impact of antiretroviral chemoprophylaxis on HIV-1 transmission in resource- limited settings. PLoS One 2007;2(9): e875.
48. Goedert JJ, Coté TR, Virgo P, et al. Spectrum of AIDS-associated malignant disorders. Lancet 1998; 351: 1833-9.
49. Wilkin T, Lee JY, Lensing SY, et al. High-grade anal intraepithelial neoplasia among HIV-1-infected men screening for a multicenter clinical trial of a human papillomavirus vaccine. HIV Clin Trials 2013; 14: 75-9.
Usted debe ingresar al sitio con su cuenta de usuario IntraMed para ver los comentarios de sus colegas o para expresar su opinión. Si ya tiene una cuenta IntraMed o desea registrase, ingrese aquí