1. Centre for Maternal and Child Enquiries (CMACE). Saving mothers’ lives: reviewing maternal deaths to make motherhood safer: 2006–08—the Eighth Report of the Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom. BJOG
2011; 118: Suppl 1: 57-64.
2. Wik HS, Jacobsen AF, Sandvik L, Sandset PM. Prevalence and predictors for post-thrombotic syndrome 3 to 16 years after pregnancy-related venous thrombosis: a population-based, cross-sectional, case-control study. J Thromb Haemost 2012; 10: 840-7.
3. Kane EV, Calderwood C, Dobbie R, Morris CA, Roman E. Greer IA. A population-based study of venous thrombosis in pregnancy in Scotland 1980-2005. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2013; 169:223-9.
4. Greer IA. Thrombosis in pregnancy: updates in diagnosis and management. Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program 2012; 2012: 203-7.
5. Heit JA, Kobbervig CE, James AH, Petterson TM, Bailey KR, Melton LJ III. Trends in the incidence of venous thromboembolism during pregnancy or postpartum: a 30-year population-based study. Ann Intern Med 2005; 143: 697-706.
6. Gherman RB, Goodwin TM, Leung B, Byrne JD, Hethumumi R, Montoro M. Incidence, clinical characteristics, and timing of objectively diagnosed venous thromboembolism during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 1999; 94: 730-4.
7. James AH, Tapson VF, Goldhaber SZ. Thrombosis during pregnancy and the postpartum period. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2005; 193: 216-9.
8. Kamel H, Navi BB, Sriram N, Hovsepian DA, Devereux RB, Elkind MS. Risk of a thrombotic event after the 6-week postpartum period. N Engl J Med 2014; 370:1307-15.
9. Jacobsen AF, Skjeldestad FE, Sandset PM. Incidence and risk patterns of venous thromboembolism in pregnancy and puerperium — a register-based case-control study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2008; 198(2):e1-e7.
10. Bates SM, Greer IA, Middeldorp S, Veenstra DL, Prabulos AM, Vandvik PO. VTE, thrombophilia, antithrombotic therapy, and pregnancy: Antithrombotic Therapy and Prevention of Thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence- Based Clinical Practice Guidelines. Chest 2012; 141: 2 Suppl: e691S-e736S.
11. Robertson L, Wu O, Langhorne P, et al. Thrombophilia in pregnancy: a systematic review. Br J Haematol 2006; 132: 171-96.
12. James AH, Jamison MG, Brancazio LR, Myers ER. Venous thromboembolism during pregnancy and the postpartum period: incidence, risk factors, and mortality. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2006; 194: 1311-5.
13. Jacobsen AF, Skjeldestad FE, Sandset PM. Ante- and postnatal risk factors o venous thrombosis: a hospital-based casecontrol study. J Thromb Haemost 2008; 6:905-12.
14. Chan WS, Ray JG, Murray S, Coady GE, Coates G, Ginsberg JS. Suspected pulmonary embolism in pregnancy: clinical presentation, results of lung scanning, and subsequent maternal and pediatric outcomes. Arch Intern Med 2002; 162:1170-5.
15. Shahir K, Goodman LR, Tali A, Thorsen KM, Hellman RS. Pulmonary embolism in pregnancy: CT pulmonary angiography versus perfusion scanning. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2010; 195: W214-W120.
16. Hull RD, Raskob GE, Carter CJ. Serial impedance plethysmography in pregnant patients with clinically suspected deepvein thrombosis: clinical validity of negative findings. Ann Intern Med 1990; 112:663-7.
17. Bates SM, Jaeschke R, Stevens SM, et al. Diagnosis of DVT: Antithrombotic Therapy and Prevention of Thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines. Chest 2012; 141: 2 Suppl: e351Se418S.
18. Le Gal G, Kercret G, Ben Yahmed K, et al. Diagnostic value of single complete compression ultrasonography in pregnant and postpartum women with suspected deep vein thrombosis: prospective study. BMJ 2012; 344: e2635.
19. Chan WS, Spencer FA, Lee AY, et al. Safety of withholding anticoagulation in pregnant women with suspected deep vein thrombosis following negative serial compression ultrasound and iliac vein imaging. CMAJ 2013; 185: E194-E200.
20. Green-top Guideline No. 37b —thromboembolic disease in pregnancy and the puerperium: acute management. London: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, April 2015 (https://www.rcog.org.uk/globalassets/documents/guidelines gtg-37b.pdf).
21. Scarsbrook AF, Evans AL, Owen AR, Gleeson FV. Diagnosis of suspected venous thromboembolic disease in pregnancy. Clin Radiol 2006; 61: 1-12.
22. Ridge CA, McDermott S, Freyne BJ, Brennan DJ, Collins CD, Skehan SJ. Pulmonary embolism in pregnancy: comparison of pulmonary CT angiography and lung scintigraphy. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2009; 193: 1223-7.
23. Remy-Jardin M, Remy J. Spiral CT angiography of the pulmonary circulation. Radiology 1999; 212: 615-36.
24. Allen C, Demetriades T. Radiation risk overestimated. Radiology 2006; 240: 613-4.
25. Hurwitz LM, Yoshizumi TT, Goodman PC, et al. Radiation dose savings for adult pulmonary embolus 64-MDCT using bismuth breast shields, lower peak kilovoltage, and automatic tube current modulation. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2009; 192: 244-53.
26. Cutts BA, Dasgupta D, Hunt BJ. New directions in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary embolism in pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2013; 208: 102-8.
27. Groves AM, Yates SJ, Win T, et al. CT pulmonary angiography versus ventilation- perfusion scintigraphy in pregnancy: implications from a UK survey of doctors’ knowledge of radiation exposure. Radiology 2006; 240: 765-70.
28. Nguyen CP, Goodman LH. Fetal risk in diagnostic radiology. Semin Ultrasound CT MR 2012; 33: 4-10.
29. Bourjeily G, Paidas M, Khalil H, Rosene-Montella K, Rodger M. Pulmonary embolism in pregnancy. Lancet 2010; 375: 500-12.
30. Schembri GP, Miller AE, Smart R. Radiation dosimetry and safety issues in the investigation of pulmonary embolism. Semin Nucl Med 2010; 40: 442-54.
31. Khalafallah AA, Morse M, Al-Barzan AM, et al. D-Dimer levels at different stages of pregnancy in Australian women: a single centre study using two different immunoturbidimetric assays. Thromb Res 2012; 130(3): e171-e177.
32. Chan WS, Lee A, Spencer FA, et al. Predicting deep venous thrombosis in pregnancy: out in “LEFt” field? Ann Intern Med 2009; 151: 85-92.
33. Righini M, Jobic C, Boehlen F, et al. Predicting deep venous thrombosis in pregnancy: external validation of the LEFT clinical prediction rule. Haematologica 2013; 98: 545-8.
34. O’Connor C, Moriarty J, Walsh J, Murray J, Coulter-Smith S, Boyd W. The application of a clinical risk stratification score may reduce unnecessary investigations for pulmonary embolism in pregnancy. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2011;24: 1461-4.
35. Greer IA, Nelson-Piercy C. Low-molecular-weight heparins for thromboprophylaxis and treatment of venous thromboembolism in pregnancy: a systematic review of safety and efficacy. Blood 2005; 106: 401-7.
36. Romualdi E, Dentali F, Rancan E, et al. Anticoagulant therapy for venous thromboembolism during pregnancy: a systematic review and a meta-analysis of the literature. J Thromb Haemost 2013; 11:270-81.
37. Nelson-Piercy C, Powrie R, Borg JY, et al. Tinzaparin use in pregnancy: an international, retrospective study of the safety and efficacy profile. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2011; 159: 293-9.
38. Knol HM, Schultinge L, Veeger NJGM, Kluin-Nelemans HC, Erwich JJHM, Meijer K. The risk of postpartum hemorrhage in women using high dose of low-molecularweight heparins during pregnancy. Thromb Res 2012; 130: 334-8.
39. Patel JP, Green B, Patel RK, Marsh MS, Davies JG, Arya R. Population pharmacokinetics of enoxaparin during the antenatal period. Circulation 2013; 128:1462-9.
40. Tang AW, Greer IA. A systematic review on the use of new anticoagulants in pregnancy. Obstet Med 2013; 6: 64-71.
41. Kahn SR, Shapiro S, Wells PS, et al. Compression stockings to prevent postthrombotic syndrome: a randomised placebo-controlled trial. Lancet 2014; 383:880-8.
42. te Raa GD, Ribbert LSM, Snijder RJ, Biesma DH. Treatment options in massive pulmonary embolism during pregnancy; a case-report and review of literature. Thromb Res 2009; 124: 1-5.
43. Milford W, Chadha Y, Lust K. Use of a retrievable inferior vena cava filter in term pregnancy: case report and review of literature. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 2009;49: 331-3.
44. Kearon C, Akl EA, Comerota AJ, et al. Antithrombotic therapy for VTE disease: antithrombotic therapy and prevention of thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. Chest 2012; 141: 2 Suppl: e419S-e494S.
45. James A. Practice bulletin no. 123:thromboembolism in pregnancy. Obs et Gynecol 2011; 118: 718-29.
46. Chan WS, Rey E, Kent NE, et al. Venous thromboembolism and antithrombotic therapy in pregnancy. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2014; 36:527-53.
47. Green-top Guideline No. 37a — reducing the risk of thrombosis and embolism during pregnancy and the puerperium. London: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, April 2015 (https:/ /
www .rcog .org .uk/ globalassets/ documents/guidelines/ gtg-37a .pdf).
48. McLintock C, Brighton T, Chunilal S, et al. Recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism in pregnancy and the postpartum period. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 2012; 52: 14-22.
Usted debe ingresar al sitio con su cuenta de usuario IntraMed para ver los comentarios de sus colegas o para expresar su opinión. Si ya tiene una cuenta IntraMed o desea registrase, ingrese aquí