· Bader AM, Datta S, Arthur GR, Benvenuti E, Courtney M, Hauch M. Maternal and fetal catecholamines and uterine incision-to-delivery interval during elective cesarean section. Obstet Gynecol 1990;75:600-603.
· Celleno D, Capogna G, Tomassetti M, Costantino P, DiFeo G, Nisini R. Neurobehavioral effects of propofol on the neonate following elective caesarean section. Br J Anaesth 1989;62:649-654
· James CF, Gibbs CP, Banner TE. Postpartum perioperative risk of pulmonary aspiration. Abstracts of scientific papers, Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology. Vancouver: May, 1983
· Jones CM, Creiss FC. The effect of labor on maternal and fetal circulating catecholamines. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1982;194:149-153
· Maltau JM, Eielsen OV, Stotcke KT. Effect of stress during labor on the concentration of cortisol and estriol in