Diagnóstico y tratamiento | 25 JUL 07
Displasia congénita de cadera
El diagnóstico precoz y el tratamiento conservador en los primeros meses de vida se traducen en buena evolución y menos complicaciones.
1. Barlow TG. Early diagnosis and treatment of congenital dislocation of the hip. Proc R Soc Med 1963;56:804-6.
2. Gross RH, Wisnefske M, Howard TC III, Hitch M. The Otto Aufranc Award Paper. Infant hip screening. Hip1982;50-67.T
3. edwell SJ. Neonatal screening for hip joint instability. Its clinical and economic relevance. Clin Orthop Relat Res 1992;63-8.
4. Bjerkreim I, Arseth PH. Congenital dislocation of the hip in Norway. Late diagnosis CDH in the years 1970 to 1974. Acta Paediatr Scand 1978;67:329-32.
5. Haasbeek JF, Wright JG, Hedden DM. Is there a dif-ference between the epidemiologic characteristics of hip dislocation diagnosed early and late? Can J Surg 1995;38:437-8.
6. Wynne-Davies R. Acetabular dysplasia and familial joint laxity: two etiological factors in congenital dislocation of the hip. A review of 589 patients and their families. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1970;52:704-16.
7. Wilkinson JA. A post-natal survey for congenital displacement of the hip. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1972;54:40-9.
8. Dunn PM. Perinatal observations on the etiology of congenital dislocation of the hip. Clin Orthop Relat Res 1976;119:11-22.
9. Salter RB. Etiology, pathogenesis and possible prevention of congenital dislocation of the hip. Can Med Assoc J 1968;98:933-45.
10. Skirving AP, Scadden WJ. The African neonatal hip and its immunity from congenital dislocation. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1979;61-B:339-41.
11. Coleman SS. Congenital dysplasia of the hip in the Navajo infant. Clin Orthop Relat Res 1968;56:179-93.
12. Committee on Quality Improvement, Subcommittee on Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip. American Academy of Pediatrics. Clinical practice guideline: early detection of developmental dysplasia of the hip. Pediatrics 2000;105(4 pt 1):896-905.
13. Ortolani M. Congenital hip dysplasia in the light of early and very early diagnosis. Clin Orthop Relat Res 1976;119:6-10.
14. Perry J. Pathologic gait. Instr Course Lect 1990;39: 325-31.
15. Graf R. New possibilities for the diagnosis of congenital hip joint dislocation by ultrasonography. J Pediatr Orthop 1983;3:354-9.
16. Harcke HT, Grisson LE. Performing dynamic sonography of the infant hip. AJR Am J Roentgenol 1990;155: 837-44.
17. Harding MG, Harcke HT, Bowen JR, Guille JT, Glutting J. Management of dislocated hips with Pavlik harness treatment and ultrasound monitoring. J Pediatr Orthop 1997;17:189-98.
18. Godward S, Dezateux C. Surgery for congenital dislocationof the hip in the UK as a measure of outcome screening. MRC Working Party on Congenital Dislocation of the Hip. Medical Research Council [Published correction appears in Lancet 1998;351:1664]. Lancet 1998;351:1149-52.
19. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Screening for evelopmental dysplasia of the hip: recommendation statement. Pediatrics 2006;117:898-902.
20. Suzuki S, Kashiwagi N, Kasahara Y, Seto Y, Futami T. Avascular necrosis and the Pavlik harness. The incidence of avascular necrosis in three types of congenital dislocation of the hip as classified by ultrasound. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1996;78:631-5.
21. Mubarak S, Garfin S, Vance R, McKinnon B, Sutherland D. Pitfalls in the use of the Pavlik harness for treatment of congenital dysplasia, subluxation, and islocation of the hip. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1981;63:1239-48.
22. Grill F, Bensahel H, Canadell J, Dungl P, Matasovic T, Vizkelety T. The Pavlik harness in the treatment of con-genital dislocating hip: report on a multicenter study of the European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society. J Pediatr Orthop 1988;8:1-8.
23. Cashman JP, Round J, Taylor G, Clarke NM. The natural history of developmental dysplasia of the hip after early supervised treatment in the Pavlik harness. A prospective, longitudinal follow-up. J Bone Joint Surg Br 2002;84:418-25.
24. Smith BG, Millis MB, Hey LA, Jaramillo D, Kasser JR. Postreduction computed tomography in developmental dislocation of the hip: part II: predictive value for out-come. J Pediatr Orthop 1997;17:631-6.
25. McNally EG, Tasker A, Benson MK. MRI after operative reduction for developmental dysplasia of the hip. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1997:79:724-6.
26. Vitale MG, Skaggs DL. Developmental dysplasia of the hip from six months to four years of age. J Am Acad Orthop Surg 2001;9:401-11.
27. Weinstein SL, Mubarak SJ, Wenger DR. Developmental hip dysplasia and dislocation: part II. Instr Course Lect 2004;53:531-42.
28. Powell EN, Gerratana FJ, Gage JR. Open reduction for congenital hip dislocation: the risk of avascular necrosis with three different approaches. J Pediatr Orthop 1986;6:127-32. Lalonde FD, Frick SL, Wenger DR. Surgical correction of residual hip dysplasia in two pediatric age-groups. J Bone Joint Surg Am 2002;84-A:1148-56.
29. Hartofilakidis G, Karachalios T, Stamos KG. Epidemiology, demographics, natural history of congenital hip disease in adults. Orthopedics 2000;23:823-7.
30. Klisic P, Jankovic L, Basara V. Long-term results of com-bined operative reduction of the hip in older children. J Pediatr Orthop 1988;8:532-4.
31. Migaud H, Chantelot C, Giraud F, Fontaine C, Duquennoy A. Long-term survivorship of hip shelf arthroplasty and Chiari osteotomy in adults. Clin Orthop Relat Res 2004;418:81-6. Chougle A, Hammady MV, Hodgkinson JP. Long-term survival of the acetabular component after total hip arthroplasty with cement in patients with develop-mental dysplasia of the hip. J Bone Joint Surg Am< 2006;88:71-9.
32. Fujioka F, Terayama K, Sugimoto N, Tanikawa H. Long-term results of congenital dislocation of the hip treated with the Pavlik harness. J Pediatr Orthop 1995;15:747-52.
33. Tucci JJ, Kumar SJ, Guille JT, Rubbo ER. Late acetabular dysplasia following early successful Pavlik harness treatment of congenital dislocation of the hip. J Pediatr Orthop 1991;11:502-5.
34. Lindstrom JR, Ponseti IV, Wenger DR. Acetabular development after reduction in congenital dislocation of the hip. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1979;61:112-8.
35. Weinstein SL. Natural history of congenital hip dislocation (CDH) and hip dysplasia. Clin Orthop Relat Res 1987;225:62-76.
36. Albinana J, Dolan LA, Spratt KF, Morcuende J, Meyer MD, Weinstein SL. Acetabular dysplasia after treatment for developmental dysplasia of the hip. Implications for secondary procedures. J Bone Joint Surg Br 2004;86:876-86.