1. Bush K, Hillier S. Outcome of cervical radiculopathy treated with periradicular/epidural corticosteroid injections: a prospective study with independent clinical review. Eur Spine J 1996; 5:319-325.
2. Williams KN, Jackowski A, Evans PJ. Epidural haematoma requiring surgical decompression following repeated cervical epidural steroid injections for chronic pain. Pain 1990; 42:197-199.
3. Brouwers PJ, Kottink EJ, Simon MA, Prevo RL. A cervical anterior spinal artery syndrome after diagnostic blockade of the right C6-nerve root. Pain 2001; 91:397-399.
4. Silbergleit R, Mehta BA, Sanders WP, Talati SJ. Imaging-guided injection techniques with fluoroscopy and CT for spinal pain management. RadioGraphics 2001; 21:927-939; discussion 940–942.
5. Boutin RD, Steinbach LS, Finnesey K. MR imaging of degenerative diseases in the cervical spine. Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am 2000; 8:471-490.
6. Brown BM, Schwartz RH, Frank E, Blank NK. Preoperative evaluation of cervical radiculopathy and myelopathy by surface-coil MR imaging. AJR Am J Roentgenol 1988; 151:1205-1212.
7. Albeck MJ, Hilden J, Kjaer L, et al. A controlled comparison of myelography, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging in clinically suspected lumbar disc herniation. Spine 1995; 20:443-448.
8. Wilson DW, Pezzuti RT, Place JN. Magnetic resonance imaging in the preoperative evaluation of cervical radiculopathy. Neurosurgery 1991; 28:175-179.
9. Neuhold A, Stiskal M, Platzer C, Pernecky G, Brainin M. Combined use of spin-echo and gradient-echo MR-imaging in cervical disk disease: comparison with myelography and intraoperative findings. Neuroradiology 1991; 33:422-426.
10. Huskisson EC. Measurement of pain. Lancet 1974; 2:1127-1131.
11. el-Khoury GY, Ehara S, Weinstein JN, Montgomery WJ, Kathol MH. Epidural steroid injection: a procedure ideally performed with fluoroscopic control. Radiology 1988; 168:554-557.
12. Weinstein SM, Herring SA, Derby R. Contemporary concepts in spine care: epidural steroid injections. Spine 1995; 20:1842-1846.
13. Castagnera L, Maurette P, Pointillart V, Vital JM, Erny P, Senegas J. Long-term results of cervical epidural steroid injection with and without morphine in chronic cervical radicular pain. Pain 1994; 58:239-243.
14. Berger O, Dousset V, Delmer O, Pointillart V, Vital JM, Caille JM. Evaluation of the efficacy of foraminal infusions of corticosteroids guided by computed tomography in the treatment of radicular pain by foraminal injection. J Radiol 1999; 80:917-925. [French].
15. Stav A, Ovadia L, Sternberg A, Kaadan M, Weksler N. Cervical epidural steroid injection for cervicobrachialgia. Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 1993; 37:562-566.
16. Tuel SM, Meythaler JM, Cross LL. Cushing’s syndrome from epidural methylprednisolone. Pain 1990; 40:81-84.
17. Slosar PJ, Jr, White AH, Wetzel FT. Controversy: the use of selective nerve root blocks—diagnostic, therapeutic, or placebo? Spine 1998; 23:2253-2256.
18. Slipman CW, Lipetz JS, Jackson HB, Rogers DP, Vresilovic EJ. Therapeutic selective nerve root block in the nonsurgical treatment of atraumatic cervical spondylotic radicular pain: a retrospective analysis with independent clinical review. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2000; 81:741-746.
19. Dooley JF, McBroom RJ, Taguchi T, Macnab I. Nerve root infiltration in the diagnosis of radicular pain. Spine 1988; 13:79-83.
20. Pfirrmann CW, Oberholzer PA, Zanetti M, et al. Selective nerve root blocks for the treatment of sciatica: evaluation of injection site and effectiveness—a study with patients and cadavers. Radiology 2001; 221:704-711.
21. Zennaro H, Dousset V, Viaud B, et al. Periganglionic foraminal steroid injections performed under CT control. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 1998; 19:349-352.
22. Manchikanti L. Cervical epidural steroid injection with intrinsic spinal cord damage. Spine 1999; 24:1170-1172.
23. Hodges SD, Castleberg RL, Miller T, Ward R, Thornburg C. Cervical epidural steroid injection with intrinsic spinal cord damage: two case reports. Spine 1998; 23:2137-2142; discussion 2141–2142.
24. Chan ST, Leung S. Spinal epidural abscess following steroid injection for sciatica: case report. Spine 1989; 14:106-108.
25. Modic MT, Masaryk TJ, Ross JS, Mulopulos GP, Bundschuh CV, Bohlman H. Cervical radiculopathy: value of oblique MR imaging. Radiology 1987; 163:227-231.
26. Stafira JS, Sonnad JR, Yuh WT, et al. Qualitative assessment of cervical spinal stenosis: observer variability on CT and MR images. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2003; 24:766-769.